Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Solutions - OPC
Managed Care Organization (MCO) Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Solutions serves as the primary community contact for individuals needing to obtain mental health, intellectual and developmental disability and substance use/addiction (MH/IDD/SA) services.
Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Solutions:
- Manages, coordinates and monitors the mental health, intellectual/developmental disabilities and substance use/addiction services (MH/IDD/SA) in the Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Solutions 15 county region which includes those in Orange, Chatham and Person counties.
- Manages a Provider Network that delivers MH, IDD, SA services.
- Operates the OPC Community Operations Center as well as three others.
- Provides unique toll-free numbers for each COC to ensure ease of access to information, assessment, crisis care and referrals to providers.
The OPC COC toll free number is 1-800-233-6834 and individuals are encouraged to call so eligibility can be determined.
Information & Assistance
- Information and Assistance
Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities & Substance Abuse Services
- Community Resource Court
- Mental Health Services
- Substance Abuse Services
- Treatment Alternatives for Safer Communities (TASC)
- OPC STAR